School District’s COVID-19 Cases Dashboards
- St. Thomas School
- Bellevue Christian School
- Eastside Academy
- The Little School
- Eton School
- Chestnut Hill Academy
- Cascadia School
- Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart
- Bellevue Montessori School
- The Eastside Montessori School
- Sacred Heart School
- Bellevue Children’s Academy
- Cedar Crest Academy
- French Immersion School of Washington
- Seattle Country Day School
- The Overlake School
- Lakeside School
- The Evergreen School
- Open Window School
- French American School of Puget Sound
- Yellow Wood Academy
- Les Lilas French Community School
Our number one priority is to keep the studio safe for everyone. What we do to endorse safety:
- Fill in COVID-19 Attestation on the same day of your lesson.
- If you don’t meet the attestation, you can join the lesson by Zoom link in your student page.
- If the studio is found unsafe for any reasons, all lessons will be held by Zoom until it is safe and clear.
- We will be closely monitoring cases in King County, and all the schools’ COVID-19 daily updates and dashboards.
- Mask (good filtration, no cloth or bandana) is to be worn 100% time, cover nose. Must fit right.
- Temperatures are checked upon arrival. Any high fever will be alerted and sent home.
- Hands sanitized.
- Bathroom is not available. Make sure you are good to go before the lesson.
- A parent must stay within the proximity (reachable) to accommodate students in case of an emergency.
- Private lesson: One student will enter the studio.
- Group lesson: Conducted at Northwest Pianos to allow social distancing.
Protocols on Attendance in person.
Approved health conditions