Enrollment Period: August 23 to September 1, 2021
Wait-list Student Registration Open: September 3, 2021
Fall Quarter Begins: September 9, 2021
To mediate our student learning needs during this pandemic, we take every measure to stay safe yet continue opening in-person classes. Please read and follow the instructions below so that we maintain a successful operation.
Hybrid Instruction (all divisions)
- Fill out COVID19 Attestation ON THE SAME DAY before your lesson begins. Only takes 30 seconds. (please do not fill out the day before)
- All answers must meet the requirement to attend an in-person class.
- Late or unfilled Attestation is not accepted.
- Please arrive in proximity to your lesson as too early or late arrival or/and departure will jeopardize traffic movement. (eg. don’t arrive 30 minutes before your lesson time, we have many cars already) Please make sure that your child is not left unattended after the class.
- Upon arrival at the studio (Home studio), please park in the left corner space near the entrance until the class is finished (rear parking). Keep the driveway clear for resident cars.
- Only the student will enter the studio. Parents may join the class online.
- Mask is to be worn 100% of the time. A good filtration mask is required. Please avoid a cloth mask or bandana.
- The student will be temperature checked, hands sanitized. Any fever or signs of cold including allergy will be sent back. If you are not feeling well, please opt for an online class.
- The in-person class is not guaranteed as it also depends on the condition of the instructor. In such a case, the class will be held online.
- The restroom is not provided. The nearest public restroom is QFC and Bellevue Square. The parent must stay within reachable distance for any emergencies.
- The class may end short for sanitizing/planning purposes.
- Please bring all materials: binder with yearly practice chart, homework assignment, and songs. Incomplete assignments will reflect grades and you will lose space for both hybrid and online.
- Be courteous, focused, and ready to learn.